CALGARY RESIDENTIAL COMMERCIAL PAINTERS
Meet The Owners
CAN DO MORE PAINTING - RENOVATION AND DESIGN
Calgary - Canmore - Banff - Airdrie - Okotoks - Cochrane and More
Professional - Dedicated - Trusted - Guaranteed - A+ Rated BBB
Calgary and Area Painting Services
Meet The Owners: In 2004, Camille McPherson had a vision to start a painting company better than the rest. Camille figured that the only way to ensure everyone receives a high quality paint job and is treated the way she desired them to be treated was to create her own Calgary and area painting company. That’s how Can Do More Painting was born. And Can Do More Painting really does DO more. When you hire us, the Can Do More Painting Team you will discover the difference for yourself. She will ensure you are treated like a friend. You will get amazing advice, a fair quote, and she makes sure Can Do More Paining provides the same care and attention to your property that she would want in her own home.
Over the years Camille has become a master painter, consultant, and project manager. One of the most notable projects Camille has led is a complex called Prospect Heights in Canmore, AB. On a complex estimated in value over $40 million dollars. The painting project extended over six years with the project value totalling over $250,000.00. In addition, Camille worked with property managers and board members to develop an annual maintenance program that is still in use today. The summer of 2009 was the first year on the project and Can Do More Painting has been completing the annual painting each consecutive year since. If safety, quality, and customer service are important to you then Camille is your choice to lead your painting project. Leadership is important on the site but this doesn’t mean she leads from afar. Daily she can be seen with the team holding a brush or up high on a ladder with a spray gun. If she is not painting then she can be seen performing a quality check on her staff or consulting with her clients (which happens to be one of her favourite things to do). Camille prides herself in being the standard of quality with the work completed and pays very close attention to her client’s needs and the overall safety around the painting site. She has adopted the nicknames of "Site Mom" and "Safety Officer" which she wears proudly.
Chad McPherson works hand in hand with Camille to ensure that Can Do More Painting is recognized as the painting contractor of choice. Chad is usually on the project next to Camille, but brings a technical project management background to operations which, ensures all aspects of project coordination and administration is carried out efficiently and effectively. Chad holds certifications in Project Management, Change Management, and Process Improvement, which provides our clients with piece of mind and comfort knowing that their projects will be completed correctly, efficiently, safely, and within budget. (See Certifications)
Additionally, Chad provides leadership with estimating, human resource management, logistics, quality assurance, safety, scheduling, and the formation of strategies that will mitigate risk to the project, ultimately resulting in a successfully completed project - a win-win situation for all stakeholders. Chad’s favourite part of the job is right with the mix with the team, either inside the home with a roller or high above the street in a man-lift. As a master painter with a desire to please his clients, there is no job on the site that Chad won’t do.
OUR PAINTING AND RENOVATION TEAM
Sales & Renovations Manager
Refinishing Specialist & Designer
Refinishing & Shop Manager
Cabinet and Shop Coordinator
We'd Love To Give You Your Free Residential or Commercial Painting Quote!
Our Certifications and
We strive to be the most credible painting company in Canada, we work hard to build the highest level of integrity, honesty, and trust with our customers. We have earned the trust and respect to be represented by these high-level companies below. Currently, we are the most credible and highest-rated painting company in all of Canada.
- We are Baeumler Approved! HGTV’s Bryan Baeumler and his team had to speak directly with previous clients to verify the quality of work, level of service, pricing, follow-up, and communication. We were also verified to ensure safety compliance, quality of work, and communication on the job site.
- We are an accredited business with the Better Business Bureau and maintain an A+ rating. The BBB also establishes a composite score to which we maintain a 5 out of 5-star rating based directly on customer feedback submitted to the BBB.
- We are HomeStars Verified. Earning a Verified badge means that we passed an in-depth screening process, which includes: Criminal background, Credit checks, Licensing, and GST registration.
- On Google, we have a 5 out of 5-star rating.
- On HomeStars we have a 10 out of 10-star rating plus lots of project photos and client reviews to look at.
- BEST OF AWARD! We won the best of Calgary for 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 for our category on HomeStars.
- We are RenovationFind Certified and one of the only A+ rated contractors in Calgary! RenovationFind is a 3rd party vendor that verifies all our company records including our business license, insurance, and WCB coverage. Plus, they check and validate our clean legal history.
- On Houzz, we also carry a full 5-star rating and showcase many projects.
- We have achieved BEST OF 2018, BEST OF 2019, BEST of 2020, BEST of 2021, and BEST of 2022 for Customer Satisfaction on Houzz.
- Recently we won the “BEST IN CALGARY” award for “The Top 5 Cabinet Refacing Services in Calgary”
- On Yelp we are a perfect 5-Star rated
- On yellowpages.ca we have only 5-star reviews.